- The moto g14 will go on sale today, 8th August from 12 PM onwards, on Flipkart, Motorola.in. and leading retail stores
- Consumers can also avail of up to Rs.750 Instant Discount on Flipkart, using ICICI Bank and Kotak Bank Cards bringing the effective price to just Rs. 9,249*
- The moto g14 comes with a super premium acrylic glass design that is extremely slim and lightweight (only 7.99mm and 177g). The product will also be available in the segment’s first and uber-premium vegan leather finish in the subsequent weeks.
- The moto g14 also brings an exceptional entertainment experience with an incredibly sharp and vivid 16.5 cm (6.5″) FHD+ display, plus stereo speakers tuned with Dolby Atmos.
- moto g14 also comes with various segment-leading features such as a 5000mAH battery with a 20W TurboPower charger in-box, 50MP Quad Pixel Camera, IP52 water-repellant design, UFS 2.2 storage, and more.
Motorola, India’s best 5G smartphone brand, disrupted the sub-10k market with the launch of its latest entry-level smartphone in the g series franchise, the moto g14. The game-changing smartphone will be available for sale today, 8th August, 12pm onwards on Flipkart, the Motorola India Website, and at leading retail stores across India.
The all-new moto g14 offers an exquisite premium design that is super sleek and lightweight, sure to captivate all. The rear panel is made of attractive acrylic glass material (PMMA) which makes this device stand out in its segment. The device will also be available in the segment’s first vegan leather finish, later in the month.
The phone boasts a stunning 16.5cm (6.5″) Full HD+ display that brings visual content with picture-perfect clarity allowing the user to immerse themselves in the beautiful details without compromising on image quality. The moto g14 redefines high definition, featuring a 20:9 aspect ratio, and punch hole design with extremely slim bezels, leaving more room to work and play. It is also easy on the eyes, thanks to Night Light, which tints the screen amber, making the display easier to view in dim light. Along with a stunning display, the device also gives users a new auditory dimension to dive into with its remarkable speakers. The stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos® enhance the overall sound experience. With spatial sound by Moto, the audio output feels more immersive and filling.
The moto g14 is powered by a robust UNISOC T616 octa-core processor coupled with 4GB RAM, ensuring seamless responsiveness to every touch and swipe. It also comes with a large 128GB storage with segment-leading UFS 2.2 technology to enable faster read-write speeds. For those who need more space, the device comes with a dedicated micro-SD slot that can be expanded up to 1TB, in addition to two SIM slots. Furthermore, the moto g14 comes with a robust 5000mAH battery which also fuels up fast, owing to the 20W Type-c TurboPower™ charger that comes in the box.
moto g14 is geared with a dual camera setup, featuring a 50MP primary camera with Quad Pixel technology for exceptional low-light sensitivity and a dedicated Macro Vision camera for capturing intricate details. On the front, consumers get an 8MP sensor to shoot beautiful and picture-perfect selfies and videos every single time.
Additionally, the moto g14 boasts an IP52 water-repellant design, the latest side fingerprint sensor, face unlock, dual-band WiFi, and a range of favorite Moto gestures. Running on the latest Android 13, the phone comes with an assured upgrade to Android 14, plus 3 years of security updates.
Experience the epitome of style, performance, and innovation with the moto g14 — the perfect companion for your digital adventures.
Availability & Pricing
moto g14 will be available in two beautiful colors, in a super-premium acrylic glass finish, namely — Sky Blue and Steel grey, on Flipkart, Motorola. and leading retail stores at an incredible launch price of just Rs. 9,999.
The smartphone will go on sale from today, 8th August, 12 PM on Flipkart, Motorola. in, and at leading retail stores across India.
Sale offer (On Flipkart):
- Rs. 750 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank and Kotak Bank Cards, making the effective price just Rs. 9,249*
To know more about the product visit:
Total Benefits worth Rs. 3000 from Reliance Jio (Applicable on Post-paid Plan of: Rs. 399)
- 100 GB Additional Data benefits worth Rs. 1000
- Partner coupons worth Rs. 2000
To know more about the Jio offer: www.jio.com/en-in/jio-motorola-g14-offer-2023
*Terms & Conditions Apply
About Motorola & Lenovo
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services, and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere. Motorola Mobility LLC was acquired by Lenovo Group Holdings in 2014. Motorola Mobility is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo and is responsible for designing and manufacturing all Moto and Motorola branded mobile handsets and solutions.
To know more, click on the link
SOURCE: Motorola India