The “Plant Activators: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Plant Activators estimated at US$728.6 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Fruits & Vegetables, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.3% CAGR and reach US$428.1 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post-pandemic recovery, growth in the Cereals & Grains segment is readjusted to a revised 5.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $113.3 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.2% CAGR
The Plant Activators market in the U.S. is estimated at US$113.3 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second-largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$181 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.9% and 4.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.9% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$174.3 Million by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 35 Featured) –
- Alltech Crop Science
- BASF SE
- Certis USA LLC
- Eagle Plant Protect Pvt. Ltd.
- FUTURECO BIOSCIENCE S.A.
- Isagro SpA
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Nihon Nohyaku Co., Ltd.
- NutriAg Group Ltd.
- Plant Health Care, Inc.
- Syngenta AG
- UPL Limited.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Plant Activators: Market Prospects and Outlook
- Biological Plant Activators Segment Drives Market Growth
- Fruits & Vegetables: The Largest Segment in Plant Activators Market
- Europe Leads the Plant Activators Market, High Growth Potential in Asian Economies
- Plant Activators – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Demand for Agricultural Commodities to Meet the Needs of Expanding Global Population Drives Demand for Plant Activators
- World Population (in Thousands) by Geographic Region for the Years 2018, 2025, 2040, and 2050
- Food Demand Growth Worldwide – Demand Growth in Million Tonnes for Cereals and Sugar in Select Regions for the Period 2008-2017 and 2018-2027
- Shrinking Arable Land & Declining Agricultural Yields Drive the Importance of Plant Activators
- Loss of Arable Land & Decline in Yields Doubles Up the Pressure to Strengthen Plant Defenses Against Diseases: Global Availability of Arable Land in Hectares Per Person & as a % of Total Land Area for the Years 1990, 2000, 2018 and 2020
- As Monocropping Increases Pest Resistance and Raises the Risk of Crop Diseases, Farmers Turn to Plant Activators for Improving Plant Health and Quality
- Monocropping Impacts Plant Health & Quality, Predisposing it to Diseases: Impact of Long-Term Coffee Monoculture on Plant Health in Terms of Root Dry Weight & Shoot Dry Weight (In Grams Per Plant)
- With Climate Change and Global Warming Anticipated to Lead to an Increase in Pest Attacks, Need for Plant Activators Set to Grow
- Average Global Surface Temperature (In Degrees Fahrenheit) for the Years 1940, 2000 and 2020
- Rising Threat of Plant Diseases and Concerns over Associated Yield Losses Enhances Significance of Plant Activators
- Chronic Yield Losses Due to Plant Diseases & Their Dire Implications for Global Food Security Brings “Plant Activators” into the Spotlight for their Yield Boosting Benefits: Comparison of Yields With and Without Crop Protection
- Plant Activators Market Benefits from the Rising Demand for Crop Care and Protection Products
- Global Market for Crop Protection Chemicals: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Concerns over Adverse Effects of Excessive Pesticide Usage Turns Attention to Plant Activators
- Increasing Consumer Preference for Organic Foods and Vegan Diets: An Opportunity for Activators Market
- Global Organic Agricultural Land in Million Hectares for the Years 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018
- Global Vegan Foods Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Innovations Spur Growth in the Plant Activators Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9vrzdb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products, and the latest trends.
SOURCE: Research and Markets