New patch pick joins the brand’s seasonal lineup of pumpkin spice offerings
Chobani, a next generation food and beverage company known for its Greek Yogurt, today introduced Chobani® Oatmilk Pumpkin Spice, a rich, creamy, pumpkin spice flavored oat drink made from the goodness of whole grain oats. The latest addition to the brand’s pumpkin patch is vegan-friendly, a good source of calcium, free of dairy and lactose, and perfect for pumpkin spice enthusiasts looking for fall beverages that don’t compromise on quality or flavor.
“Fall beverages are in demand earlier than ever this year, and in true Chobani fashion, we’re continuing to bring newness and excitement to this highly anticipated time of year by welcoming limited-edition Chobani Oatmilk Pumpkin Spice to our robust seasonal line-up,” said Niel Sandfort, Chobani Chief Innovation Officer. “This product is delicious straight up, over ice, or as a pumpkin spice flavor kick to hot and cold coffee, cereal, oatmeal, smoothies, or anywhere else oatmilk is enjoyed.”
Chobani Oatmilk Pumpkin Spice is available now at a suggested retail price of $4.29, while supplies last.
Fans will be excited to find back on store shelves a variety of Chobani pumpkin spice flavored Greek Yogurts and coffee creamer options returning for the fall season, including:
- Chobani® with Zero Sugar* Pumpkin Spice: Chobani’s one-of-a-kind Greek Yogurt with zero sugar* is now available for a limited time in the flavor of the season. Enjoy pumpkin-spiced notes in every spoonful without any guilt. Available in 5.3-ounce single-serve cups, at a suggested retail price of $1.59.
- Chobani® Coffee Creamer Pumpkin Spice Flavored: Natural cream, real milk, cane sugar, and natural flavors give every sip of coffee a warm, pumpkin spiced note. Available in 24-ounce cartons, at a suggested retail price of $5.49.
- Chobani® Oat Coffee Creamer Pumpkin Spice Flavored: Made from gluten-free, whole grain oats, our non-dairy creamer with natural flavors gives every sip of coffee a warm, pumpkin-spiced note. Available in 24-ounce cartons, at a suggested retail price of $5.49.
- Chobani® Flip® Pumpkin Harvest Crisp: Oatmeal pastry pieces, creamy frosting chunks, and cinnamon frosted cookies tumble together in Chobani® Pumpkin Greek Yogurt. Available in 4.5-ounce single-serve cups, at a suggested retail price of $1.79.
- Chobani® Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Spice Blended: Real pumpkin blended with seasonal spices of nutmeg and cinnamon is the flavor of the season. Available in 5.3-ounce single-serve cups, at a suggested retail price of $1.59.
Chobani Oatmilk is available year-round in four classic flavors including Original, Vanilla, Original Extra Creamy, and Zero Sugar* Original at a suggested retail price of $4.99 per 52-ounce carton. For more information about all Chobani products, please visit http://www.chobani.com.
*not a low calorie food
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, Chobani is a purpose-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and has been since its founding in 2005 by Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S. The company manufactures yogurt, oatmilk, and dairy- and plant-based creamers. Chobani yogurt is America’s No.1 yogurt brand, made with natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything it does. The company’s philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to its communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. Chobani products are manufactured in New York, Idaho, and Australia, and are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SOURCE: Chobani, LLC