Over 80% of Argan Oil Sales are to be Contributed by Cosmetic Grade through 2022 & beyond
Fact.MR offers a comprehensive study of the global argan oil market for the forecast period of 2022 and 2032. The report provides an in-depth analysis covering key growth factors such as trends, opportunities, key players’ strategies, and demand outlook. In addition to this, the study analyzes the latest trends across various segments such as form, grade, nature, packaging format, and application across key regions.
The global argan oil market is expected to register impressive growth at 9.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. By the end of 2022, sales of argan oil are projected to surpass US$ 320 Million, as per the study. Demand is anticipated to rise on the back of rising applications in the cosmetics industry.
According to Fact.MR, the cosmetic grade argan oil will account for mammoth’s share in the global market. This is due to the growing awareness regarding the benefits of argan oil on skin and hair. Argan oil is considered to be the liquid gold for hair as it is enriched with fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. These nutrients are popular for promoting hair growth and nourishing scalp health.
Further, the rising inclination towards organic and natural skin & hair products has paved the way for argan oil producers in the skin care industry. Hence, key players are extensively producing argan oil and are collaborating with cosmetic giants to capitalize on the ongoing trend. Moreover, argan oil is gaining immense traction in the food industry.
As argan oil is known for improving the immune system, several food service industry players are using argan oil to gain revenue. Consumption of argan oil is also considered to be good for gut health and maintaining cholesterol levels. Hence, consumers with heart diseases are increasing the adoption of argan oil in their diet.
As per the study, argan oil is likely to gain prevalence in the men’s grooming industry as well as leading cosmetics manufacturers are using the oil in waxes, hair & beard oil, and other men’s care products. Further, the growing popularity of aromatherapy to reduce stress will propel the demand for argan oil in the market.
- Morocco is expected to be the most remunerative country in the global argan oil market as around 4,450 tons of argan oil is produced annually.
- Israel will lead the growth in the Middle East & Africa’s argan oil market over the upcoming decade.
- North America is expected to account for lion’s share in the argan oil market on the back of rising applications in the personal care & cosmetics industry.
- India is likely to be the hotspot for leading producers in South Asia as the cosmetics industry gains traction in the country
- In terms of grade, cosmetic grade argan oil will contribute over 4/5th of revenue in the global market.
- Based on application, the cosmetic products segment will register the highest growth over the upcoming decade
- The rising application of argan oil in the personal care & cosmetics industry will propel the demand in the market.
- Growing awareness regarding the benefits of argan oil on health such as improved immune system will aid the adoption.
- The rising consumption of argan oil to treat acne and other skin problems will create lucrative growth prospects for manufacturers.
- Adulteration and inappropriate labeling might limit the growth in the argan oil market
- The use of conventional processing techniques with intensive manpower to produce argan oil might hamper the productivity of the argan oil market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Leading players in the argan oil market are leveraging organic and inorganic strategies such as joint agreements, strategic collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions to increase revenue. They are also joining hands with end users to expand their brand presence, especially in the cosmetic industry.
Meanwhile, other players are investing in research and development activities to produce nutritional and high-quality argan oil to target vegan consumers and gain a competitive edge. Some of the local businesses are also setting up online platforms to reach a global audience.
- In April 2022, an online distributor of argan oil, Argan oil Shop announced the initiative to raise awareness regarding Moroccan oil, especially benefits related to hair and skin care. This initiative will aid the company to establish its brand presence and reach the audience at a global level.
- In 2021, Moroccan oil announced the launch of its first fragrance as a body and hair mist, Brumes du Maroc, containing argan oil as the hero ingredient. The products contain UV absorbers and Vitamin E as well.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Beauty Quest Group
- Inspired Beauty Brands
- Sivan SM
- Earthly Body
- Cooperative Toudarte.
More Valuable Insights on Argan Oil Market
In its latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed analysis of the global argan oil market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. This study also divulges key drivers and trends promoting the sales of argan oil through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Cosmetic Grade
- Culinary Grade
By Packaging Format:
- Bulk (B2B) Packaging
- B2C Packaging Format
- Cosmetic Products
- Edible Products
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Interested in Procure The Data? Inquire here
Key Questions Covered in the Argan Oil Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook for the argan oil market in 2022?
- At what rate will sales in the global argan oil market grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors propelling the demand in the argan oil market?
- Which is the leading region in the global argan oil market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the factors limiting the sales in the argan oil market?
- What will be the projected value for the argan oil market during the forecast period?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage in the Food & Beverage Domain
Bergamot Oil Market: The global bergamot oil market is expected to reach US$ 21.2 Billion in 2022 and is likely to surpass US$ 31.5 Billion by 2027. Sales in the market are likely to grow at 8.2% CAGR during 2022-2027 as a preference for organic and natural ingredients continues to rise.
Cardamom Oil Market: From 2017 to 2022, the worldwide cardamom oil market is anticipated to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 3.8%. Cardamom oil is increasingly being used in a variety of industries, including the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare, food and beverage, cosmetics, personal care, and others, propelling growth.
Clover Leaf Oil Market: The benefits of clover leaf oil for dental health are widely observed in the personal care and pharmaceutical industries. It works to prevent mouth and throat infections and has been approved for use as a mouthwash and dental anesthetic gargle. Dental and pharmaceutical items both utilize it as a component, fueling sales in the market.
Vegetable Oils Market: The global vegetable oils market is valued at US$ 214 billion in 2022. The vegetable oils industry is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 336 billion by the end of 2032. The soybean segment is likely to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% through 2032.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom lines.
Specialties: Competition Tracking, Customized Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, and Thought Leadership.