“Change happens through movement and movement heals.”
When we hear about those kinds of exercises, like pilates, we think it is about just some light postures and for most people is not considered an “exercise”. In my opinion, they are right, because it is more than that.
My life changed tremendously after started pilates, years ago, not to mention my body changing and my movement improvements. I have back problems, neck problems, and lots of other issues, like everybody else today. This was the best option, after 3 years of pain and even depression from pains, vertigo, and other issues. So, I have started pilates sessions and massage. After that I liked it so much, that I even did a Pilates Teacher course, to improve my knowledge about pilates.
I do yoga as well, and those two can be combined, or not. The important thing is to do it and never stop. (at least 2 days/week, min. 1 hour).
Exercise, diet, and everything should be a lifestyle, a part of our lives, and not just a short-term therapy.
Let’s see why Pilates is so good.
– It strengthens the body, muscles, and core, calms the mind
– Strengthens the immune system(necessary before Fall and Spring, during #Winter against viruses and bacteria because of weather and seasonal changes and body reactions because of cold)
– It is for neck and back problems, especially for spondylosis, tech-neck, too much sitting(glutes)
– It helps the spine to recover
– It helps in the mineral absorption
– It is a must for runners; the Olympic Marathon Champion, Eliud Kipchoge is doing it daily
– Helps in fast recovery from sickness
– Helps in neurological diseases
– It moves the whole body, all muscles, even the deepest ones
– Pilates improves the quality of life by having a positive effect on depression and pain, decreasing back pain – study shows
– It can be used in rehabilitation and injury recovery
– A big help in body structure and bones alignment
For example, this pelvic curl(bridge) with the ball is an awesome strengthening and stretching exercise
Using a pilates resistance band
Use tools, which are made for pilates.
Support and aid rehabilitation
It is versatile and adaptable
It is portable
Helps build strength and endurance-
Helps in flexibility
Aid compound exercises
Improved the techniques
Back Exercise with a ball
– strengthens the back muscles and tendons
– opens the chest
– helps in concentrating
– latissimus dorsi and trapezius extensor muscles are in use
– strengthening the gluteus maximus
Pilates is the knowledge that helps you to re-align your natural postural habits and to balance your body’s bone and muscle structure
I want to grow my online platform to create awareness about ethical consumerism, environmentalism, and the plant-based lifestyle. My main mission is to share information that empowers people to make better choices and create a VEG NEW WORLD :)
Your support is vital and is helping me share the collected information with thousands of readers and viewers. I try to deliver exclusive stories and relevant content in a challenging commercial environment. Your contribution helps me to cover the costs that my service requires. Please consider contributing (no matter how small) to keep the information flowing so you can remain informed and have life changing interviews and stories to share.
Hi everyone! Nice to e-meet you! Here are a few things you should know about me.
I am a conscientious, open-minded, adaptable to new experiences, and ambitious Business Development Manager with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics - Banking, Finance, and Accountancy. Through my studies, I've also obtained many naturopathic and nutrition degrees as well. Part-time jobs have added marketing, network marketing, event management, and store management skills to my experience throughout my career.
Throughout my career, I have also been a Hotel Manager and owned a Bar/Restaurant & Internet Cafe. My online marketing and social media interactivity experience was gained when I and my husband started a business with an online/organic webshop & healthy lifestyle consultancy.
I've improved my English at Cambridge Academy of English - 2003, in Cambridge. I live a conscious lifestyle, and try to protect the ecosystem. Animal lover and capable of helping others without judgment or negative reactions, this is thanked my knowledge in holistic therapies and the naturopathy courses I've followed.
I cannot leave for my spiritual growth and the continuous development in alternative and holistic therapies, so I'm learning at Kyron School of New Consciousness, receiving a Bio Energo-therapist diploma.
Thanks to all my experiences I've decided to venture into publishing and writing, while also continuing to learn many new things daily. I hope you enjoy reading my hand-picked news and check back for my weekly articles.