The global skin care supplements market is set to achieve a significant milestone, with an expected value of USD 6.05 billion by 2030, marking a robust CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Key Market Drivers:
- Natural Ingredient Adoption: The growing trend towards using herbal and natural ingredients in skincare supplements is a key driver for the market.
- Product Launches: The increasing competition among companies and their focus on producing high-quality supplements, such as Clearstem’s acne prevention skin supplement, are propelling market growth.
Diverse Product Offerings:
- Oral Supplements: Dominated the market in 2022, accounting for 63.5% of revenue, targeting various skin conditions.
- Content Types: Chemical content was the largest contributor with a share of 76.1%, while the organic segment is expected to grow due to increased awareness of plant-based and herbal products.
- Formulation: Tablets and capsules took the lead with a revenue share of 52.2% in 2022, especially effervescent tablets.
- Distribution Channels: Offline distribution led with a 70.1% share in 2022, while the online segment is expected to witness the highest growth.
- End-Use Segments: Females accounted for the largest share in 2022, while the male segment is projected to witness the fastest growth.
- Applications: Skin aging led the market with a 29.8% revenue share in 2022, whereas skin hydration is expected to exhibit the fastest growth.
- Asia Pacific: Ruled the global industry in 2022 with a revenue share of 46.34%, driven by rising skin aging concerns among older individuals.
- Drivers: Increased awareness about skin care supplements, growing adoption of natural products, improved accessibility, and extensive social media marketing.
- Restraints: Concerns related to adverse effects of certain skin supplements.
This comprehensive report provides a deep insight into the evolving global skin care supplements market, promising exciting opportunities for both consumers and industry players.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mmkjqi