Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Ann Arbor on Tuesday, March 26th at 4860 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48108. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Michigan.
“I want the community to feel comfortable coming to Athletico for their needs,” said Sheena Long, PT, DPT, ATC and Clinic Manager of Athletico Ann Arbor – Ypsilanti. “For those that are unsure about their physical ailment and need help determining what is causing their discomfort, our free injury assessments will help provide that clarity. If needed, we can start physical therapy right away or recommend you to a specialized, healthcare professional.”
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/Ann-Arbor-Ypsilanti
Services available at Athletico Ann Arbor – Ypsilanti include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Whether you’re a recreational jogger or a competitive athlete, our endurance specialists are equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to help you return to pre-injury performance levels.
- Functional Movement Screens™ – This screen identifies functional limitations in athletes so that our experts can design exercises to address the issue. This can help you improve athletic performance and minimize the risk of future injury.
Additionally, Athletico Ann Arbor – Ypsilanti:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
SOURCE: Athletico Physical Therapy