Leading luxury villa rental provider, Exceptional Villas is now the number one company on trust pilot for villa rentals with a score of 9.9 out of 10 and sixth in the world for travel. One of the world’s most trusted travel companies also operates Villas Barbados, a designated villa rental site for the paradise island of Barbados and Dream Ireland which operates and markets a wide selection of cottages and homes throughout the beautiful green isle.
Alexandra Baradi, Owner and CEO of Exceptional Villas said, “We have worked very hard to gain our clients’ trust and we are delighted to have a trust score of 9.9.” Exceptional Villas only features personally inspected and vetted properties. The Exceptional Villas team spend a large proportion of their time travelling and checking out properties. They also have a mission to always exceed client expectations. They have put truth back into travel, and their core philosophies are integrity, honesty, reliability, dependability and a total commitment to service.
Exceptional Villas also offers a full and complimentary concierge service to all its clients. This service involves organizing every detail of their customer’s vacation which in turn ensures that all they need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the sunset.
When it comes to travel, nothing is more important that trust. Online scams and cybercrime are on the increase and are becoming increasingly hard to detect. The annual damage as a result of cybercrime is estimated to be in the region of 445 billion worldwide and travel and tourism is one of the most targeting industries. Tourism online crime is also one of the most distressing. The damage is emotional as well as financial. All too common are stories of clients arriving at a rental property found online to discover that it either doesn’t exist or they booked through a copycat site.
Barclays bank undertook a recent survey which found that in 59% of cases, the victims were women and a third of the victims were in the age group of 30 to 44. So how do you avoid these online scams? Exceptional Villas have issued a couple of tips to keep you safe this summer.
- Ensure that the company you are booking with has a high trust score on a good. review site such as trust pilot or trip advisor.
- Choose a company that personally inspects and vets all their properties.
- If it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
- If in doubt, pay by credit card and ensure the company you are using has a secure online link.
- Check client testimonials.
- Use a company that has been in business for more than eight years.
- Ask for references.
- Check the company contact details. There should be a registered address and phone numbers visible on the site.