VALENCIA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2018
Naztech, innovator of award-winning mobile products, dramatically enhanced the landscape of smartphone mounting solutions two years ago when it introduced its MagBuddy magnetic mount system. Now, having surpassed its 1-million unit salesmilestone, the company is marking this achievement with a global “MagBuddy Makes Life Easier“campaign, adding new models to its MagBuddy™ Universal Collection, while simultaneously announcing the worldwide expansion of its MagBuddy Wireless Charge line at the IFA Show in Berlin.
“This milestone isn’t just ours, it’s yours as well. It speaks for countless accidents avoided and lives kept safe,” said Naztech CEO David Nazar. “We are truly humbled, and as we look to the next million, we’re excited for the opportunity to help protect even more drivers and their families worldwide.”
Featuring device-mounting systems for nearly any vehicle, environment and application, the MagBuddy Collection includes an Anywhere, Anywhere+, Dash, Vent, Cup Holder, Windshield, CD Slot, Headrest, Bike and Desktop product. Naztech will also soon release a Vent+ (available in black and rose gold) Desk+– both updated versions to replace the first-generation models—as well as an In-Flight model.
The innovative MagBuddy is designed to enhance safety, convenience and operational ease. Its features include:
- Four incredibly strong, built-in rare earth magnets that keep a solid grip on the mobile device.
- Universal mounts compatible with any device, including Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, GPS units, MP3 players, e-readers, etc.
- No cradle to deal with. Sleek and minimalist, the MagBuddy has no appendages to snag charger cables or block access to ports and buttons, while maintaining a full-screen view and full access to the device.
- A 360°adjustable swivel which enables you to rotate the device to either portrait or landscape orientation– or anything in between– with one hand, while you concentrate on the road ahead.
- Ability to easily affix to nearly any surface, from vehicle air vents, windshields and dash boards, to home and office surfaces such as desks, countertops and appliances.
“Ultra-simple to use, powerful and convenient, MagBuddy is the most efficient way to utilize your smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices on-the-go,” said David Nazar, CEO of Naztech. “Our game-changing MagBuddy system is designed to meet increasing consumer demand for staying connected in the vehicle and staying safe on the road.”
Naztech is promoting the MagBuddy launch with a multi-platform marketing campaign, including a reviewer sample program, publicity and online promotions; the company is also planning to announce a partnership with a non-profit organization to promote safe driving.
Naztech is a leading consumer electronics brand. Headquartered in California, Naztech is known worldwide for skillfully incorporating patented technologies and precision craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit Naztech on the Web,